Trips with children in the surroundings of Molecaten Park Bosbad Hoeven
Plenty of fun activities with children at the centre!
Educational, exciting, fun or active. For children, there is plenty to do in one of the many attraction and/or zoo parks in the area.
- The Speurbos is in the Pagnevaartbos in Hoeven, a 5-minute walk from the campsite. There are easy routes for the little ones and difficult treasure hunts for the real treasure hunters. Every Speurbos treasure hunt contains elements that will teach children a thing or two.
- Breda International Airport in Bosschenhoofd: discover everything about the ins and outs of an airport. On presentation of your personal BosbadCard (received on arrival), you will receive a 5% discount on a trial flight lesson at Breda Aviation (flying school at Breda International Airport). The discount does not apply to special offers.
- Slot Loevestein in Poederoijen: in the primeval Dutch river landscape, where Maas and Waal meet, knight Dirc Loef van Horne had his castle built in 1361. In those days ideal for collecting tolls, nowadays ideal for a day out.
- Speelgoed- en carnavalsmuseum ‘Op stelten’ in Oosterhout: three wonderful collections have been brought together here. The largest part comes from the toy museum 'Op Stelten'. The other part comes from the Tilburg Dolls and Toys Museum and the Kaaiendonks Carnavals Museum.
- Suske en Wiske - Kindermuseum in Antwerp (Belgium): a real do-museum for children, but also for everyone who feels young! Step into the world of Suske en Wiske and discover, through various fun assignments, where Willy Vandersteen got the inspiration for his comic strips. Use Aunt Sidonia's special pencils for this. After the tour, be inspired and get creative with your own drawing board.
Play and amusement parks
- Nature playground De Heksenberg in Oosterhout: in this old pine forest you can climb the climbing frame, run through the hills, build huts and play with sand. Finished playing? Pannekoeckenhuys de Hannebroeck with its lovely playground is located next to the play forest.
- Speelboerderij De Vossenberg in Gilze: a cosy farm, decorated as a nice play paradise. At the Vossenberg, children can play in a safe environment, surrounded by their peers.
- Efteling in Kaatsheuvel: discover a world of wonders. Visit the biggest and nicest amusement park in the Netherlands.
- Attractiepark DippieDoe in Best: the largest in- & outdoor play park in the Netherlands for children up to 12 years old with two roller coasters, a glider, a beach cushion XXL, a swing ship, mini Ferris wheel, mini golf course, Angry Birds playground and much more!
- Speelpark de Splinter in Eindhoven: to experience new adventures. Playing together in a natural, educational, social and safe environment.
- Billybird Park Hemelrijk in Volkel: the park has several outdoor play areas, a huge indoor playground, a beach pool and great attractions for the real adventurers!
- Bobbejaanland in Lichtaart (Belgium): the ideal amusement park for the whole family.
- Boerderij Wolfslaar in Breda: experience playfulness and enjoy the animals on the petting zoo together! Situated on the historical country estate Wolfslaar with country house, fields, woods and the meandering stream the Bavelse Leij.
- Reptielenhuis De Aarde in Breda: learn all about the world of reptiles and come face to face with ancient animals that will never cease to amaze you. On presentation of your personal BosbadCard (you will receive this upon arrival), you will receive a free drink at Reptielenhuis De Aarde.
- Safaripark Beekse bergen in Hilvarenbeek: in terms of surface the largest animal park of the Benelux. More than 150 animal species are kept there, varying from small mammals to large birds.
- De Oliemeulen in Tilburg: a small zoo in Tilburg with 150 different animal species. It is located in and around a 17th-century farm.
- BestZOO in Best: experience the real Brabant cosiness in a zoo! BestZOO is a cosy animal park where visitors can get close to the animals and see them well.
- ZOO Antwerpen in Antwerp (Belgium): The oldest zoo in Belgium and one of the oldest zoos in the world.
- Escape Outdoor in the Pagnevaartbos in Hoeven, a 5-minute walk from the campsite. With this outdoor escape you will not be locked up in a small room, but you will have a complete forest as your playing field. Solve one of the mysteries with your team by thinking well, solving puzzles and finding clues. On presentation of your personal BosbadCard (which you will receive upon arrival) you will receive a 10% discount on the regular price at Escape Outdoor.
- Escape op de boerderij in Hoeven. Take on the challenge with your family or friends and solve the Milk Mystery within 60 minutes. For this you have to solve difficult assignments, find clues in and around the farm and of course examine the cows themselves.
- Klimbos Brabantse Wal in Bergen op Zoom: via challenging bridges and nets, sturdy lianas and crazy zip lines, you can experience the day of your life in the middle of the beautiful nature of the Brabantse Wal. There are 8 different routes, each with a different level and height.
- Klimcentrum Yellow-Stone in Roosendaal: climbing, abseiling and archery.
- Indoor Skydive in Roosendaal: a day of flying and gliding like a bird.
- SnowWorld in Rucphen: 365 days of snow fun, glow golf and ice karting.
- Escape Room 076 in Breda. By means of riddles and assignments the escape from space comes closer and closer. An exciting experience at a unique location in the centre of Breda. On presentation of your personal BosbadCard (you will receive it upon arrival) you will receive a 10% discount on the regular price or a free welcome drink at Escape Room 076.
- Bij Kim NATUURlijk in Oudenbosch: for riding lessons, forest rides, private lessons, covered wagon rides and walking ponies.