Trips with children in the surroundings of Molecaten Park De Agnietenberg
Plenty of fun activities with children at the centre!
Educational, exciting, fun or active. For children, there is plenty to do in one of the many attraction and/or zoos in the area.
- Thuis bij Molletje in Zwolle: children's theatre and workshop. Molletje lives in the centre of Zwolle under a shop. Here, children can play on Wednesday and Saturday afternoons in a very special mole house. There are performances, workshops, reading afternoons and more.
- Doepark Nooterhof in Zwolle: for everyone who loves peace and quiet and greenery. A great place for children to play and discover nature. The park consists of a water playground and other play areas, an apiary, several ecologically managed gardens, bushes, trees and fields.
- Organic sheep dairy De Vreugdehoeve in Zwolle. Watch the sheep and look through the windows at the making of cheese and ice cream. There is also a farm shop where various regional products are sold and an information point of Natuurmonumenten.
- IJsboerderij IJscowd in Hattem: delicious artisanal ice cream and beautiful local products all year round. Come and have a look at the animals or enjoy a cup of coffee with ice-cream cake in the arbour. For the children there are various toys and go-karts.
- Nederlands Bakkerijmuseum in Hattem: three beautiful monuments, connected by a tunnel under the street, show the rich history of bread and pastry. Take a look at the daily life of the baker, then and now.
- Zandverhalen in Elburg: Bible Stories in Sand, one of the world's largest indoor sand projects. Some 4,000 m3 of sand, dozens of sluice gates, 1,000-year-old olive trees, fishing boats and sculptures are used to create the stories of our culture of bibles and fishing boats.
- Paleis Het Loo in Apeldoorn: former royal palace and now a national museum. Also fun for children; the special children's audio tour!
Play and amusement parks
- Djambo Kidsplay in Zwolle: play paradise for children up to 12 years. Have a nice day of climbing, clambering, sliding and running.
- Ballorig in Hattem: a children's paradise where indoor play brings unlimited pleasure. Children let their hair down on the playground equipment.
- Speel- en Recreatieboerderij De Flierefluiter in Raalte: children can enjoy the children's farm, trampoline jumping, go-kart track, slides and there is even a swimming pool.
- De Koperen Ezel in Epe: a petting zoo with many different and also exotic animals and a play and activity paradise where children can clamber, climb and play.
- Family park ’t Smallert in Emst: a.o. fish ponds, trout farm, play park and candle making shop.
- Kinderparadijs Malkenschoten in Apeldoorn: Meet the animals on the farm. Discover the fun of building your own huts, find your way around the maze or play safely in the varied playgrounds. Follow the climbing and scrambling trail and get into the pedal boats!
- De Spelerij in Dieren: the most special and unusual playground in the region.
- Dinoland in Zwolle: stand eye to eye with more than 100 life-sized dinosaurs and take part in all sorts of activities.
- Walibi Holland in Biddinghuizen: special attractions in the best amusement park in the Netherlands.
- Kinderpretpark Julianatoren in Apeldoorn: a day out with children up to 10 years old. There are over 60 attractions and shows with characters Jul & Julia.
- Vlinderparadijs Papiliorama in Havelte: enjoy the exotic, colourful flying jewels of nature in a specially constructed piece of tropical jungle.
- Taman Indonesia in Kallenkote: a small-scale zoo specialised in Indonesian culture, animals, plants and delicious food.
- Dolfinarium in Harderwijk: the largest sea mammal park in Europe. Discover the wonderful water world from up close.
- Apenheul in Apeldoorn: discover almost 300 monkeys in this beautiful, green park on the Veluwe. Half of them are on the loose!
- De Orchideeën Hoeve in Luttelgeest: a worldly day out for every type of traveller. Discover the special gardens and animals in the park.
- Burgers' Zoo in Arnhem: dive into 8 million litres of water, go on an adventure in the covered jungle and admire the vultures in our desert! Burgers' Zoo distinguishes itself from other zoos by its ecodisplays, where natural habitats have been recreated on a large scale.
- WILDLANDS Adventure Zoo in Emmen: make a world trip in one day. Travel through the jungle, the savannah and the polar region. Discover new worlds and stand eye to eye with wild animals.
- DierenPark Amersfoort in Amersfoort: The most playful zoo in the Netherlands. Discover it for yourself, every world is different.
- Ouwehands Dierenpark in Rhenen: admire the gorillas at a height of ten metres in Gorilla Adventure or spy on the bears from the observation post in The Bear Forest. There is always something new to discover in Ouwehands Dierenpark.
- Canoeing, supping or pedal boating on the Zwolle canal at Hiawatha actief.
- Watersports: Wakeboarding and water skiing at Lakeside Cablepark Zwolle on the Wijthmenerplas in Zwolle.
- Escape Room Swolland in Zwolle: Find out what happens in this top secret Zwolle research laboratory. Will you manage to escape from this Zwolle puzzle room?
- Stalhouderij ‘Het Zwarte Paard’ in Emst: young or old, beginner or advanced, the stable offers you and the family various possibilities.
- Klimbos Veluwe in Apeldoorn: a unique and exciting experience for young and old (from 7 years of age). There are 9 routes and about 120 different transitions, varying in height and difficulty.