Trips with children in the surroundings of Molecaten Park Flevostrand
Plenty of fun activities with children at the centre!
Educational, exciting, fun or active. For children, there is plenty to do in one of the many attraction and/or zoo parks in the area.
- Luchtvaartmuseum Aviodrome in Lelystad: the largest Dutch museum for air and space travel. Discover a world full of adventurous aircraft action for young and old.
- Batavialand in Lelystad: have you always wanted to know what life at sea was like in the 17th century? Climb aboard the ship Batavia, wander over the decks, experience the craftsmanship of wooden shipbuilding and discover all the stories.
- Belevenissenbos in Lelystad: the largest, most adventurous and educational play forest in the Netherlands! Freely accessible.
Play and amusement parks
- Walibi Holland in Biddinghuizen: spectacular attractions in the best amusement park in the Netherlands.
- Kok Experience in Harderwijk: a fun day out in Harderwijk for families with children. Among other things, you can play in the adventurous indoor and outdoor play paradise, sneak through the exciting laser game maze and escape from the escaperoom De Haven or The Oscar.
- Ballorig in Lelystad: a children's paradise where indoor play brings unlimited pleasure. Children have fun on the playground equipment.
- Kinderparadijs Malkenschoten in Apeldoorn: a children's paradise for the greatest adventures. Build your own hut, climb and clamber around in the challenging trail or hop on a pedal boat with your friends! Feed the animals, splash around in the splash zone, jump on the trampoline and play miniature golf.
- Kinderpretpark Julianatoren in Apeldoorn: a day out with children up to 10 years of age. There are over 60 attractions and shows with characters Jul & Julia.
- Dinoland in Zwolle: stand eye to eye with more than 100 life-sized dinosaurs and take part in all sorts of activities.
- Dolfinarium in Harderwijk: Europe's largest marine mammal park. Discover the wonderful water world up close.
- DierenPark Amersfoort in Amersfoort: The most playful zoo in the Netherlands. Discover it yourself, every world is different.
- Apenheul in Apeldoorn: discover almost 300 monkeys in this beautiful, green park on the Veluwe. Half of them are on the loose!
- Burgers' Zoo in Arnhem: Dive into 8 million litres of water, go on an adventure in the covered jungle and admire the vultures in our desert! Burgers' Zoo distinguishes itself from other zoos by its ecodisplays, where natural habitats have been recreated on a large scale.
- Ouwehands Dierenpark in Rhenen: admire the gorillas at a height of ten metres in Gorilla Adventure or spy on the bears from the observation post in The Bear Forest. There is always something new to discover in Ouwehands Dierenpark.
- Orchideeën Hoeve in Luttelgeest: a worldly day out for every type of traveller. Discover the special gardens and animals at the park.
- Sailing School De Randmeren in the marina of our park: learn to sail and surf during the holidays!
- Klimbos in Harderwijk: for a spectacular climbing adventure! In addition to an infinitely long climbing course where you determine your own route, there is also a Rollercoaster Zipline! The zipline goes straight through the forest and because of the high speed and the bends it seems as if you are in a real rollercoaster.
- Klimbos Fun Forest in Almere: climb through the longest zipline park in the Netherlands. Every route starts and ends with a zip line, glide through the woods and over the water. There are 5 different routes to choose from, determine the height of the route yourself.
- Klimbos Veluwe in Apeldoorn: a unique and exciting experience for young and old (from 7 years of age). There are 9 routes and approx. 120 different crossings, varying in height and difficulty.
- Visiting the sheep herd in Elspeet: from mid-June to November it is possible to go with the herd on the heath.