- Spring holidays: 17 February to 5 March
- Easter: 7 to 10 April
- May holidays: 27 April to 7 May
- Ascension: 17 to 21 May
- Whitsun: 26 to 29 May
- Weekends in the period: 2 June to 2 July
- Summer holidays: 7 July to 3 September
- Autumn holidays: 13 to 29 October
- Saint Nicholas weekend: 1 to 3 December
- Christmas holidays: 22 December 2023 to 7 January 2024
During the holidays, our entertainment team organises a varied programme for children and teenagers aged 4 to 17. This programme includes activities such as craft mornings, mini discos and various sports & games activities.
Paid activity = pay via QR code
Please note! For paid activities of the entertainment, payment can only be made digitally via a QR code. Make sure you have a working app from your bank on your phone to pay. We no longer accept cash at entertainment activities.
Pre-registration is compulsory for some activities
You can register below via the website or in our app. Go to the day-to-day entertainment programme and click on register.
View the day-to-day programme