Discover the romantic villages, the fairytale castles and the 'hidden' cultural treasures of Hungary.
- At the Royal Palace in Gödöllõ, step into the world of Empress Sissi. Experience her history in this summer palace. Do: try on a real Sissi dress!
- Visit the 'Paris of the East': Budapest! A world city with beautiful historical buildings, fashionable shopping streets and above all the imposing Danube that winds through the city. A boat trip on this river provides a completely different and unforgettable view.
- Vác on the Danube is a beautiful market town with baroque architecture
- Viségrad with old castle and ruins
- Admire the beautiful houses of Museum Village Hollókö (UNESCO heritage list)
- Skanzen open-air museum in Szentendre introduces you to the old Hungarian culture, crafts and traditional cuisine.