Children will have a great time at the park...but there is also plenty of action and adventure to be had in the surrounding area!
- Aquaréna swimming paradise in Mogyoród is about a 45-minute drive away. This swimming paradise with no less than nine pools and 21 water slides guarantees ultimate water fun!
- Budapest is also a great city for children. Be sure to visit: the Szemlõhegy Cave, the Railway Museum, Budapest Zoo and Aquaworld Budapest. Aquaworld Budapest is the largest swimming pool in Central Europe! In total there are 17 pools, 11 slides, a wave pool, a surf pool and a mountain river!
- Seholsziget amusement park in Nőtincs. In this 'Indian village' it is great fun to play and children and parents can participate in bread baking workshops!
- Climbing course in Gödöllõi Kalandpark in Gödöllõ
- Bobsleigh track in Viségrad
- Bear home in Veresegyház is Europe's only home for bears from the circus or zoos. There are also wolves!