Trips with children in the surroundings of Molecaten Park Wijde Blick
Plenty of fun activities with children at the centre!
Educational, exciting, fun or active. There is plenty for children to do in one of the many attraction and/or animal parks in the area.
- Deltapark Neeltje Jans in Vrouwenpolder: at the foot of the largest storm surge barrier in the world. Learn the story behind this immense structure here.
- Zeeuws Museum in Middelburg: discover the unexpected side of Zeeland in the Zeeuws Museum, located in the medieval abbey of Middelburg.
- Watersnoodmuseum in Ouwerkerk: the experiences of ordinary people with an extraordinary Story about Water. About the Disaster of '53, about reconstruction and about the floods which still happen today, all over the world.
- Plompe Toren in Burgh-Haamstede: view the extraordinary history of this country from the 23-metre-high tower.
Play and amusement parks
- Familiepretpark Mini Mundi in Middelburg: a family amusement park with a large indoor and outdoor playground and a fun park with attractions.
- Binnenspeeltuin Vierlinden in Goes: the unique indoor playground with the 'nature' theme offers plenty of climbing, clambering, sliding and hiding fun.
- Binnenspeeltuin Ballorig in Vlissingen: here, children can run, climb, jump and clamber without a care in the world.
- Play centre Ût Knienol in Burgh Haamstede: this rabbit hole is fun for the little ones to play in.
- Subtropisch zwembad Omnium in Goes: a day of swimming fun for the whole family. Sail on rubber rings through the Lazy River, slide down the fast slides and brave the rapids. There is also a children's pool and a competition pool.
- Huis van Burgh in Burgh-Haamstede: for tennis, badminton, mini-golf, bowling and a children's fair!
- Goat farm De Mèkkerstee in Ouddorp: experience the charm of farm life. Experience the wellness of the goats and visit the renovated children's farm.
- A Seal sanctuary in Stellendam: among other things, seals are taken in and cared for here. These are mainly young seals and seals that are injured or sick.
- Faunapark Flakkee in Nieuwe Tonge: the largest animal park in Goeree Overflakkee, in the middle of the Duivenwaardsepolder. Here the meerkats welcome you at the entrance.
- Diergaarde Blijdorp in Rotterdam: a zoo with animal and plant life from all over the world. A voyage of discovery full of unexpected encounters.
- Passagiersschip de Onrust in Burgh-Haamstede: Discover the surprising beauty of the largest National Park in the Netherlands with a round trip on the Oosterschelde.
- SurfKaravaan in Ouddorp: Surf lessons on demand at the Oostvoornse lake.
- Beware Beach in Ouddorp: for a clinic beach sailing or kitebugging.
- RentTourBuy in Ouddorp: rent a Segway and explore the beautiful surroundings.