- Easter: 7 to 10 April
- May holidays: 27 April to 7 May
- Ascension: 17 to 21 May
- Whitsun: 26 to 29 May
- Weekends in the period: 2 to 18 June
- Fronleichnam (German holiday): 8 June
- Weekends in the period: 30 June to 2 July
- Summer holidays: 7 July to 25 August
During the holidays, our entertainment team organises a varied programme for children aged 4 to 12. This programme includes activities such as craft mornings, mini discos and various sports & games activities.
Paid activity = pay via QR code
Please note! For paid activities of the entertainment, payment can only be made digitally via a QR code. Make sure you have a working app from your bank on your phone to pay. We no longer accept cash at entertainment activities.
Pre-registration is compulsory for some activities
You can register below via the website or in our app. Go to the day-to-day entertainment programme and click on register.
View the day-to-day programme