Towns & villages
The cities of Amersfoort and Utrecht, where you can enjoy art, culture and culinary delights, are full of atmosphere and cultural history!
- Wijk bij Duurstede, Doorn and Rhenen: picturesque places with old farms, galleries, fun shops and fairytale castles.
- Veenendaal: the shopping city is known for its range of shops and has a nice collection of cafés and restaurants. Extend your visit with a wellness outing or theatre.
- Amersfoort: the most photogenic city in the Netherlands. The historic city centre is a picture, the terraces are inviting, and around it you will find an inspiring mix of old and new.
- Utrecht: discover the beautiful city of Utrecht on foot or by sloop and visit the various museums. After a city walk through the centre of Utrecht, you can relax on a terrace at the wharfs along the canal.
- Arnhem: city of fashion and shopping, offers a great mix of historical locations, the latest fashion trends and nature experiences such as in Burgers' Zoo.